|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。0 {+ [" \9 n3 H" c1 o
2 }6 c7 j& N" u5 H x2 q 据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。0 M5 M1 C! D/ W4 ]0 {- J; h0 v/ C
人在德国 社区1 t3 f% l0 V; P. r/ r
莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。5.35.249.64" B- L1 H. O2 \( B: q. g- t4 ~
5.35.249.64 `6 V% ^( S$ P. l
同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
) G" W: ~4 z Z; [. S y人在德国 社区
; k1 x' w! L/ [* m4 b$ v5.35.249.64Attack on 101-year-old caught on video
7 e0 N( Y3 J# ~6 g0 a( aNEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.5.35.249.64* `/ G# w3 L6 P8 M$ g% d L
7 L& N! a! ]5 r& l ~- f& ?0 g9 A人在德国 社区"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.人在德国 社区6 i0 b3 {1 e, L
- q* I5 d2 l ~+ B人在德国 社区The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.5.35.249.641 l- I/ u4 u! ~3 z/ X
) e K. i0 i+ k"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."7 D' r9 S' M6 p" n7 ^7 B4 c. R; W
' p& U/ i2 L# A* e- h# APolice said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
# j3 e( i; f& ?& }: l6 ~
' M6 e& @# r, M$ T5 U0 dMorat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.2 f e, R, `7 X% E3 i
) n% y7 O6 S3 G- X
"I know how to handle myself," she said.5.35.249.64$ O% `, G7 D- h0 T: e
人在德国 社区6 W: d# {! N8 Z+ t7 r% P& `' N
As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
- k. O( Y* O+ V5 M# n3 Y: T. R: j$ S' L; N4 l
& V. F+ |, M5 T I d) V/ ?. N% R
% S" ~+ `" ~, M* a r5.35.249.642 N" e4 A# B5 @/ L; X0 [
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.1 S" s0 o7 o1 o: {" M, L
- A) W2 `+ M) K
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ] |
-
-
New York .jpg
(29.02 KB)
纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫
|