|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
! A/ {! g* o' y9 d! M7 V4 L8 p$ `- @
据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
/ i. _6 a4 n: F# g( Q& k% \人在德国 社区2 ]: B& z! b. H9 \, h3 Y
莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。
2 d% x# ] m+ z( k! a8 k
2 G7 v9 A; E( O k5 {/ `* q+ P/ n 同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
/ A4 d; \* T5 q( l3 @
; b k1 \' {2 {Attack on 101-year-old caught on video" W5 z# x- g3 i o! D2 j- n8 F6 S7 k
NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.
- B$ c& C' {5 ^) G9 f5.35.249.64
+ {; \: k* M4 X: n"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
9 k: C$ y' B/ @1 }3 ]1 w5.35.249.64
7 \ A. ]9 D0 l4 gThe attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.人在德国 社区5 @6 B! v! l, l5 A7 V% j1 a
( z1 Y9 |# L( Y" X( b"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."" R+ Y" e% Z( H) F2 W0 N" X
( M2 x# Q1 u, K2 m
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
2 s* V# d+ v+ [' U% D/ O1 z% N人在德国 社区
0 ^9 v& F- a% |0 z5 [) A+ AMorat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.& w1 a1 U2 {8 ?9 ~& B
- P5 R% V. M. E$ `0 L
"I know how to handle myself," she said.
& V( m6 t+ T5 w% }2 G5.35.249.64
4 P5 C- S& K8 y3 v; c, U' O- ^* g/ i# @人在德国 社区As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
2 k' w" I* h* h* j6 I' V
8 x/ Y! e' G" Q' e- d p+ Y( X: V4 H! R* F- f0 ?! S9 F
8 a/ ^3 W7 @7 Z( Z$ j1 X
7 R0 N" U9 W, K5 \8 p# [4 ^New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.3 I7 ?' I# q9 k5 H% E
人在德国 社区/ i i. u) k) t9 g; P( u8 R& z
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ] |
-
-
New York .jpg
(29.02 KB)
纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫
|