|
  
- 积分
- 46925
- 威望
- 2201
- 金钱
- 196
- 阅读权限
- 110
- 在线时间
- 3989 小时
|
10#
发表于 2012-2-21 19:52
| 只看该作者

缅怀,太可惜了。
8 v5 k) o# @6 E1 V9 E( U) G( Clucy2011 发表于 2012-2-13 20:39 
8 v; |2 I2 Q8 W4 s5.35.249.64# r" q6 i# Y9 C. r
, j6 X/ q- u' h9 g& O5 x' e
她需要一个像电影保镖里的那样的男人爱着她,她就不会这么早死了!!!& m* }9 X! Q4 `- G
5 J* H9 @& \7 C9 R3 K# S- UShare my life, take me for what I am
]: e& b# P$ j1 Z; q r人在德国 社区Cause I'll never change all my colours for you
( F% `* H0 I- y4 u/ J- H6 U0 Q5.35.249.64Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
' ?' I1 c& M) b0 m# [% M人在德国 社区Just all that you are and everything that you do5.35.249.64. U+ n% o: c# q3 I' }( }
* U2 d m8 X1 XI don't really need to look very much further5.35.249.64 J( @* M7 i9 }* O; u( L) x2 ~
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
7 d; L) Q4 d! M4 SI won't hold it back again, this passion inside: [' K: f- N/ P
Can't run from myself, o9 j" t3 q; S/ n0 e+ w, V
There's nowhere to hide
* @8 R! t+ ?2 c/ R: ]. z人在德国 社区
s! z# X+ s, p3 Q7 h( s& @, G: UDon't make me close one more door
" p' z1 x2 S/ r* R3 o9 G5.35.249.64I don't wanna hurt anymore人在德国 社区, t( Z! B7 M2 p" t) y
Stay in my arms if you're there- q9 B' a- x7 H( F0 u( E
Or must I imagine you there
9 |5 R8 C8 B0 c( j" vDon't walk away from me...+ W6 F/ g7 `7 R/ D" n
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
' ~/ K: M" q2 t* Z) bIf I don't have you, you, you, you,you
6 R! @3 s) ]0 l6 u+ s0 Z% [% k5 ?% Q* J; U* Z5 w) X
You see through, right to the heart of me
/ d* i, I& u8 F/ B& |" C2 [5.35.249.64You break down my walls with the strength of your love& R; F; g1 S! r+ G/ S
I never knew love like I've known it with you
5 U- w$ q8 D3 w! l" I3 y. p6 BWill a memory survive, one I can hold on to5.35.249.649 p1 g& \: U4 K; X0 q# D5 s! o
6 T% j8 o- G0 G人在德国 社区I don't really need to look/ R& a, I3 ]+ ~2 N! r5 H
Very much further6 t) C7 A9 T2 K# ]* n. ~( \
I don't wanna have to go3 ^" S! h8 q8 J( K$ t
Where you don't follow
, R- W" ^) _# o, W3 Y# b2 _/ D$ RI don't hold it back again- Q w$ G/ u" h
This passion inside2 T- g. J, F) M9 p6 E' G, h; O
Can't run from myself
: v! i% d9 o- C, t! r# `人在德国 社区There's nowhere to hide5.35.249.643 e4 I5 ^# y2 v& J5 E! Y, Z
You're the love I remember forever; | n- j( D2 _. {3 x% k w& J
5.35.249.64) q' k& Y9 X9 _/ Q4 W! B9 }! l% r
Don't make me close one more door
7 S7 e% |; ^3 j: T0 s2 p) E1 NI don't wanna hurt anymore
! M7 R6 k8 X5 l6 _8 ~6 HStay in my arms if you dare( Y) \9 o) U4 R& A. y
Or must I imagine you there5.35.249.64: l$ z. b- e; W4 }( ` _' G
Don't walk away from me...
3 k- T; d( K: o! F5 _; sI have nothing, nothing, nothing
: O) D- E; c& K! U* i% v5.35.249.64
2 ]0 _% j" [( T' [' ?1 KDon't make me close one more door& X! N$ D$ G+ v( _5 Q3 ^4 b7 A
I don't wanna hurt anymore0 u+ o$ E Q5 m, G+ ?# z/ M# a
Stay in my arms if you dare$ p) J5 j# c. S+ U. w2 N
Or must I imagine you there
5 W$ p3 \8 f$ F [: }8 r, Q5.35.249.64: W: ~* W( B$ F. ~- B
Don't walk away from me
$ s8 Y( O6 w! O0 U, S人在德国 社区Don't walk away from me
! p- ^7 z( V7 P$ o# K. z! p& [5.35.249.64Don't you there walk away from me
& a2 R8 v. R- M0 d* O K人在德国 社区I have nothing,nothing人在德国 社区7 d% s4 W+ L$ z% y, }3 W5 [ {7 E7 n
Nothing, if I don't have you
9 R5 A3 K4 w7 i- ]You, if I don't have you |
|