|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
/ [" @7 O7 J) W3 h3 o, W
i! X; ~' y9 V K% P6 I" i 据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。5.35.249.644 D5 f' j4 j6 w2 \' h
+ W2 c; v+ [9 o. P3 X% O 莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。人在德国 社区( u1 `1 x! c' p; Z1 _. v
8 J4 |. B: T6 g a ]& L G5.35.249.64 同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。3 H1 c L: I- w t2 ]7 v
+ b# q7 @7 S( S" @6 n7 S人在德国 社区Attack on 101-year-old caught on video
1 l7 z* i# w' g2 _' s8 I0 D人在德国 社区NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.
4 r, s, e* R' ~7 i% [- M% j
9 v; f; O4 h U! c1 v' L7 k; Q"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
3 @$ ^7 l: {5 R. ~9 v
. u1 J) u6 Z& `' [The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.
2 W3 G0 e6 ?9 ]3 V) x5 R& @
$ k5 ~0 l4 i8 I4 q"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."5.35.249.64- ]( |3 K5 x* ~& m; _. f0 j0 F
人在德国 社区- B5 t) a, ^) F& [5 u4 K6 p, Y6 {0 ]
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.5.35.249.646 ^, O: B0 b2 _; w9 v& f
$ i& k3 W) O% w. Q% O4 Z. \Morat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.& L# m, v1 k$ E7 p& f" ]: a! ~8 i
( @, C! O1 o$ I6 P. m4 S$ j* P3 y"I know how to handle myself," she said.8 j1 A( Z& k& Y& o" D o* c8 X
5.35.249.64( t1 k* t. u# [, V5 t, Q2 s4 a
As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed. 5.35.249.64& R/ ?( U/ ?7 t1 y+ h' v5 \6 Z
4 e9 ^" N1 l& G1 K8 ^- f人在德国 社区
) @- z K! R$ P$ z. ]7 e
7 E& L! H/ L" Y) H0 S. g" ]" P2 o) {0 a+ ]
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.人在德国 社区 u- d1 G) q9 I$ I. g
; b- d, G$ s0 O; r
[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ] |
-
-
New York .jpg
(29.02 KB)
纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫
|